Thursday, April 23, 2015

Happy birthday Ramie!

Dear Ramie, Once upon a time I met a "moving fairy". This moving fairy came to me during a time when I was afraid of change. (Even if it meant moving three miles down the street). I found a box on the front porch filled with goodies to make the three mile move bearable. This box filled with special presents made me feel so special and so loved. The moving fairy never revealed herself, but she made a lifelong impact in my life. Ramie, you have been a one of a kind sister-in-law and friend. You know how to make people feel so special, loved and welcomed. Over this past year I have learned what a huge heart you have--your patience, love, and grace for C$ is unmatchable. You have stepped into the role of a mother in a teenager's life and have been such a huge example to me of what unconditional love is. I truly hope this birthday you know how much you are loved and appreciated! So cheers to you, Ramie! I hope this is the best year yet! xoxo Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment