Saturday, April 25, 2015


As is customary for our generation, I wish you a happiest of birthdays via gif. And for the biggest dog lover in the world, dog gifs. 

Dearest Rames, I love you like a sister, and can't imagine life in Seattle without you! When I want to celebrate, commiserate, adjudicate, or just kick back and watch some bad reality tv and drink a bottle of wine, you're the very first person I call.


I think of all the fun adventures we've had - Leavenworth, Napa, Norstrom's, Yuan, hiking, tubing, driving, running, more running, cooking - my favorite times in Seattle have been with you. I can't wait for this next year and the shenanigans that it has in store.


So Happy Birthday my dear, dear friend! 
You are kind, caring, smart, and hysterically funny and I love ya!!!

xoxo amy

No comments:

Post a Comment